I spend most of my day taking care of Princess A and Freckles. It is hard work so I sleep when the Princess sleeps. When she goes to bed at night I get my work done and then spend about 5 hours on my mom blog.
Some days I am like WHY THE HELL AM I DOING THIS? I have enough on my plate. So here is my list of why I blog.
1. It forces me to recognize how my daughter is changing a little bit every day and love everything that is special about her.
2. It gives me a creative outlet and a voice. I am not just a Princess A’s mom… even though I mostly talk about her.
3. It gives me a place to vent… productively.
4. It reminds me to take care of myself and try to do something for myself every day. Whether that is putting on makeup, dressing glam, a shower, yoga, or sleep.
5.It reminds me that I have an awesome family!
6. Most importantly my mom blog has connected me to awesome people from all around the world who give me love, support, and advice. You guys are so glam.
What do you do for yourself? And if you blog why do you blog?